Thursday, November 7, 2013

Is it really totally easy?

Yes.............if you are ready. As explained to me you will lose weight with hypnotherapy if you really want to. Not just I'll give it a try and maybe it will work. Do you have something that is blocking you from wanting it enough to do the "work". Are you at "Threshold"? Threshold is :something needs to change, something needs to change now and I'm the one that has to do it. It can't be done for you. It's not a magic pill. Yes all I did was listen to it at night and things started to happen. But I had to "work" through my blocks. I couldn't over analyze the hypnotherapy sessions. When you do that you may be creating blocks within yourself. I couldn't be embarrassed because it's a taboo thing that has a weird stigma attached to it. I couldn't expect to lose weight right away. I had to expect to go backwards for some of it. When you go backwards it's really a time that you have to be honest with yourself as to why you are over weight. There was a time or times in your life that influenced your weight gain, emotional eating, binge eating habits, or food addiction. You have to change your false beliefs and have faith that you are no longer a slave to food and weight. It's really about letting your guard down enough to let change happen.

With the program it's important to listen to it all the way through. You might not see anything happen until you go through the whole thing. You may need to re listen to it (I had to). You may see it help right way. It depends on you. What is blocking you??? Did someone say something to you long ago that created a belief for the negative. Is your eating habits a family thing. Did you have something traumatic happen to you and food is how you cope. Whatever is the cause you can overcome it and be as healthy as you want to be. It's a choice that only you can make.

It's changing from the inside out.

No comments:

Post a Comment