Friday, April 12, 2013

70% nutrition 30% exercise.

So I've got the nutrition part down to a point that I don't even have to think about it. I never go off plan. If I did there would be no guilt. Hypnotherapy helped me realize that it's a change from the inside out. I have changed my inside so I'm able to change my physical appearance. I'm just a happy person that can do anything. I'm not limited by false beliefs. I'm not burdened down by what others think of me. I'm my own person that has unlimited potential.

I can confidentially say I have mastered the exercise part as well. This is huge!!!! I lost 84 lbs with no exercise 8ish years ago and I was just a smaller version of the fat me. I was still all giggly and out of shape. Now I'm in the same size clothes as I was before and 20 lbs heavier. It's amazing!!!
The program is almost done so if you want to be notified just sign up at www.effortlessweightlossnow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment