Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Break through


Yesssssssss!!!! I've made a major break through regarding exercise. I've never really enjoyed it. It was more of a optional evil sort of thing. But today my arms, legs, and stomach ache, and I really like it. I like that I'm getting stronger and firming up. I am getting healthy and I love it. This morning I got this huge desire to do something I never thought I would ever accomplish...... Ever. I want to run a marathon. Of course work myself up to it. I really believe I can and will achieve it. Liking exercise is a HUGE deal for me. The program I'm working through there is a week where you listen to hypnotherapy for exercise. I listened to it longer than a week and my like of exercise was sort of there. It wasn't to the point where I really enjoyed it or was very consistent. Jonathan made a new recording on Saturday and I can't believe how effective it's been. It's pretty amazing!!!

Jonathan is putting together a weightloss program and its getting closer to being done. It will be very affordable to those who want to give it a shot. I'm so glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment